The official statements came from Pranab Mukherjee, P Chidambaram. There was no comment from PM regarding the Maharashtra Chief Minister & Home Minister’s remarks, no comment about 9hrs delay of NSG, no comment about Mumbai Police Commissioner’s obscure role during operation, not a single word of salutation to those who laid their lives to defend Mumbai.
2. 76 CRPF personnel massacred in Dantewada: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
The only statement came from Home Minister, Manmohan Singh did not ever spoke to media regarding this, and visiting Dantewada – out of question.
3. IPL scam: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb.
No official reference.
5. Bhopal Gas tragedy CJM court verdict: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb.
Barack Obama made sure that British Petroleum pays approx $500 million as compensation for the death of crabs at shore due to oil spillage. Indians who died in Gas tragedy were paid only $180 million (Indian lives are not even half the match of US crabs), with the accused receiving only 2 yrs imprisonment and that too walking away with bail. The main accused is still safe in US.
6. Delay in Commonwealth Games preparations: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
7. Commonwealth Games scam: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
8. 4 cops held hostage for 3 days in Bihar: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
9. Adarsh Housing Scam: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
23 senior Army Officers, 3 senior IAS officers and 2 senior Congress Politicians are involved in the scam, but our PM considers it a minor issue. He does not have time to speak to the countrymen about the fraud.
10. 2G spectrum scam: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
11. Jaat Reservations: For over 3 weeks, members of Jaat communuity of Haryana disrupted rail traffic throughout North India. PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
12. Indian sailors held hostage: PM Manmohan Singh – Silence of the Lamb
6 Indian sailors are in captivity of Somali pirstes for now alomost over 7 months. The Pirates have demanded $4 million dollars as ransom. The families of the sailors have now decided to raise the ransom amount themselves – by begging. ” We went to Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda for help. But he refused. We went to meet his son, MP Deepinder Hooda, but he told us he was not the Prime Minister who could redress our grievances,” Sampa, wife of one of the hostages said. After three months of efforts, government authorities told them ” it was an international matter”. ” So where do we go now? We can only beg,” she said.